Fujikura Group Integrated Report 2019 was prepared with a focus on gaining the multifaceted understanding of shareholders, investors and other stakeholders regarding the Fujikura Group’s initiatives aimed at sustainable growth. Our goal is to broaden stakeholder engagement through information disclosures using this report and the use of information by stakeholders reading this report.
Furthermore, we have expanded information disclosures on climate change following our endorsement of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)’s recommendations.Furthermore, we have expanded information disclosures on climate change following our endorsement of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)’s recommendations.
- International Integrated Reporting Framework, IIRC (International Integrated Reporting Council)
- GRI Standards, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative)
- Guidance for Integrated Corporate Disclosure and Company-Investor Dialogue for Collaborative Value Creation, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
Scope of Report Coverage
- Period covered: April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 (including some content from April 2018 onward)
- Scope of reporting: Fujikura Ltd. and the Fujikura Group