ITU-T G.652.D is the standard optical fiber and occupies more than 80% of world optical fiber demand.
Fujikura's FutureGuide®-LWP has proved its reliability and performance for more than a decade. Integrated with the highest quality of the coating material developed by Fujikura, the optical and mechanical characteristics of FutureGuide®-LWP remain totally stable under the harshest environment such as -60 to 85 degrees temperature. Our optimized VAD (Vapor Axial Deposition) method of fiber preform manufacturing achieves the industry's lowest attenuation level of water peak at 1383nm, enabling the future expansion of transmission capacity at E-Band.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- DWDM/CWDM Optical Transmission
- Full Spectrum Utilization (Low Attenuation in the 1383nm Region)
- Low Cost Metropolitan Network System
|Mode Field Diameter at 1310nm||µm||9.2±0.4|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||dB/km||≤0.35|
|Attenuation at Water Peak (1383nm) after Hydrogen Aging||dB/km||≤0.31|
|Attenuation at 1550nm||dB/km||≤0.20|
|Attenuation at 1625nm||dB/km||≤0.23|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||nm||≤1260|
|Chromatic Dispersion (1285-1330nm)||ps/(nm·km)||≤3.5|
|Chromatic Dispersion at 1550nm||ps/(nm·km)||≤18|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||ps/(nm2·km)||≤0.092|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||nm||1300-1324|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion (Free Tension Condition)||ps/√km||≤0.1|
* All the data above are the characteristics of the optical fiber. Please contact us for the specification of optical cords and cables.