Fujikura's FuseConnectorTM family connectors are factory pre-polished, and easily terminate by fusion splicer in the field.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
Features & Benefits
Cable entry section is single-sided dome structure which is suitable for space constrained hand holes (also possible to be used in man-holes, telephone tunnels etc.).
- Closure adopts hinge/buckle mechanism which makes dismantling/ assembling easy.
- Cable entry section can accommodate maximum 8 cables (main cable: 2, branching cable: 6).
- Supports loose tube cables, slotted core cables, and Spider Web Ribbon® (SWR) cables
- Suitable for apply in limited space areas such as hand holes
- Fully mechanical design, fiber reinforced plastic
- Concept of separate cable entries system
- 360-deg access permits complete access to all wirework and equipment
- Up to 864 fibers (12f-SWR) splicing FTTH distribution networks
- Chemical and mechanical resistance for underground, aerial and pedestal installation