FSCO-AS Aerial Weathertight Splice Closures are designed for aerial strand-mount FTTH drop locations where drop cables are spliced to distribution cables.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
Features & Benefits
FSCO-AS Aerial Weathertight Splice Closures are designed for aerial, strand-mount FTTH drop locations where drop cables are spliced to distribution cables.
These free breathing closures combine grommet cable sealing technology and splice tray, the splitter module is also available.
FSCO-AS Aerial Weathertight Splice Closures are suitable for special feature with SSW cable.
- Closure adopts hinge/buckle mechanism which makes dismantling/ assembling easy
- Cable entry section can accommodate 1 main cable with up to 16c SSW cable.
- Can accommodate up to 8 drop cables.
- Convenient attachable splitter module with 1:8 splitter module & 1:4 splitter module for drop cable installation.
- Re-useable grommet sealing open and close easily for adding or removing drop cables providing efficient cable installation with no mess.
FSCO-AS Aerial Weathertight Splice Closures is suitable for up to 8 drop cable splicing, which can cover most of the applications in the premise wiring networks like Fiber To The Home (FTTH) .
Aerial application is possible with this closure. FSCO-AS has chemical and mechanical resistance for all the aerial application areas in the fiber networks.