- The cable functions as a coaxial cable and as an antenna as well, providing wireless communication environments in areas along the cable.
- A single cable can cover a frequency range from 0.8 GHz to 2.6 GHz provided for mobile telecommunications and wireless LAN systems.
- Available in two sizes: type 10D facilitates indoor cabling; type 20D offers low loss property.
- Conform to the RoHS directive.
- The cables are used in providing wireless communication environments for mobile phones, PHSs, wireless LANs, etc., and in skip zones in buildings, underground malls and the like.
Cable characteristics can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Please contact us.