- These cables are used for interconnection between home-use television receivers (including satellite receivers) and peripheral devices. They are made of carefully selected materials for ease of handling and minimum degradation over time.
- Low losses
- Very little degradation over time
- Stable performance for wide band applications
- Lightweight and flexible for ease of handling
- Conform to the RoHS directive.
- S-FB coaxial cables conforming to eco-specifications are also available.
- Mainly used in satellite TV receiving lines