A multi-layer FPC has three (3) or more conductive layers. It consists of rigid multilayer portions mounted with components and highly bendable lead portions.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- Electrical wiring in smartphones and tablets
- Camera modules
- Small medical electronic equipment and wearable equipment
- Fine line/space circuit
- Low springback force
- Microsize VIA hole (LVH: laser via hole, IVH: inner via hole)
- Board-to-board interconnection
- High bending strength
- Electrical noise shield
- High-speed signal transmission (Impedance control)
- Environmentally friendly (Halogen-free)
- Flame resistant (UL Standards)
Other configurations are available; please feel free to contact us for details.
* The standard composition is shown above.
(Other types are also available; please contact us for details.)
- Various types of FPCs are possible through our innovative construction technique of partial multi-layering to utilize the most of FPC properties.
- High reliability and space-savings are achieved by eliminating coupling parts such as connectors.