- Information contained in the Fujikura website (hereinafter "this Website") is published with the aim of providing corporate information concerning the financial status and management of Fujikura, Ltd. (hereinafter "Fujikura"), and the contents of this Website are provided without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Furthermore, Fujikura does not warrant that contents of this Website are free from errors.
- Among the information provided in this Website, information that is not a historic fact may contain forward-looking statements by our management staff, and accordingly, involve inherent risks and uncertainties due to economic trends, market demand, currency exchange rates, taxation and other factors that may cause actual business results that will be made public in the future to vary materially from those expressed in such forward-looking statements.
- For the compilation of this Website, Fujikura exercises all reasonable efforts to publish accurate and up-to-date information; however, Fujikura is not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages (including, but not limited to, economic losses, lost profits, lost revenues, or lost data) arising out of use of the information provided by this Website or any access to or inability to access to this Website including but not limited to any damages arising from errors in the content of information provided by this Website, alteration of data by a third party or information downloaded from this Website regardless of the circumstances.
- This Website may not provide all of the information disclosed by Fujikura in the Timely Disclosure network (TDnet) system of the Tokyo Stock Exchange or may disclose information in a format or style that differs from that of information disclosed in TDnet.
- Note that the information given in this Website may be subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
- Also note that this Website is not intended to solicit investments from the readers. Decisions related to investment should always be made based on the reader's own judgment.