As the number of channels increases with DWDM, the higher intensity of light in a fiber induces various non-linear effect of light, causing signal distortion in a long span. Fujikura have developed FutureGuide®-LA, which is designed for inhibiting non-linear effect with non-zero dispersion characteristic at 1530-1565nm region and with large effective area, offering for long distance DWDM transmission in C and L bands.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- Large Effective Area to Minimize Non-linear Optical Effects
- Superior Polarization Mode Dispersion Characteristics
- Low Attenuation in Transmission Wavelength Range
|Mode Field Diameter at 1550nm||µm||9.6±0.4|
|Attenuation at 1550nm||dB/km||≤0.22|
|Attenuation at 1625nm||dB/km||≤0.24|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||nm||≤1450|
|Chromatic Dispersion (1530-1565nm)||ps/(nm·km)||2.0-6.0|
|Chromatic Dispersion (1565-1625nm)||ps/(nm·km)||4.5-11.2|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion (Free Tension Condition)||ps/√km||≤0.1|
* All the data above are the characteristics of the optical fiber. Please contact us for the specification of optical cords and cables.