Just like FutureGuide®-SR15E, FutureGuide®-BIS-B is also designed for compact storage in tight space of a building, but allowing even smaller fiber bending radius than FutureGuide®-SR15E fiber with excellent bending loss performance. FutureGuide®-BIS-B is suitable for aerial drop cable, indoor cable, patch cord or any FTTx application cable.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- For optical cord and cable for FTTH / LAN / Premises
- Highly reliable low water peak characteristic
- Excellent spliceability with conventional SM/LWP Fiber
|Mode Field Diameter at 1310nm||µm||8.6±0.4|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||dB/km||≤0.35|
|Attenuation at Water Peak (1383nm) after Hydrogen Aging||dB/km||≤0.35|
|Attenuation at 1550nm||dB/km||≤0.21|
|Attenuation at 1625nm||dB/km||≤0.23|
|Macrobending||R=15mm, 10 turns at 1550nm||dB||≤0.03|
|R=15mm, 10 turns at 1625nm||dB||≤0.1|
|R=10mm, 1 turn at 1550nm||dB||≤0.1|
|R=10mm, 1 turn at 1625nm||dB||≤0.2|
|R=7.5mm, 1 turn at 1550nm||dB||≤0.5|
|R=7.5mm, 1 turn at 1625nm||dB||≤1.0|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||nm||≤1260|
|Chromatic Dispersion (1285-1330nm)||ps/(nm·km)||≤3.5|
|Chromatic Dispersion at 1550nm||ps/(nm·km)||≤18|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||ps/(nm2·km)||≤0.092|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||nm||1300-1324|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion (Free Tension Condition)||ps/√km||≤0.1|
* All the data above are the characteristics of the optical fiber. Please contact us for the specification of optical cords and cables.