Fujikura PANDA fibers have a superior optical property in polarization-maintaining because of the symmetrical accuracy in cross section and the uniform constitution of stress applying parts. Based on Fujikura's fiber technology, PANDA fibers have a universal quality with not only low polarization-crosstalk and low attenuation but also the broad suitability for fusion-splice or optical connector.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- High dimensional accuracy in cross-section and longitudinal uniformity.
- Excellent optical property such as low loss and low polarization crosstalk
- Large selection of products by wavelength, coating and type of usage (Small radius bending, extreme temperature, etc.)
- RoHS compliant
- Pigtail for LD and Modulator and any polarization dependent devices
- 0.98µm and 1.48μm Pump LD stabilizer
- PMD Compensator for High speed system
- Sensing Fiber
- Up to 300degC ambient use
- Spectroscopy analysis
- Polarization maintaining fused optical fiber coupler
Contact usFor enquiry on our products.here.
Optical Device Sales Engineering Department
Address: 1440, Mutsuzaki, Sakura, Chiba 285-8550, Japan
Tel: +81-43-484-0982 FAX: +81-43-484-2186
2014. 5.27 New release : 1550nm bend insensitive PANDA fiber (Bending radius 7.5mm)
2014. 5.27 New release : 530nm band pure silica core PANDA fiber (SC53-PS-U40D)