FSCO-L5BR Splice Closures have a dome structure and buckle mechanism that makes assembling/dismantling easy.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
Features & Benefits
Cable entry section is single-sided dome structure which is suitable for space constrained hand holes (also possible to be used in man-holes, telephone tunnels etc.).
- Closure adopts hinge/buckle mechanism which makes dismantling/ assembling easy.
- Cable entry section can accommodate maximum 6 cables (main cable 2pcs, branching cable 4pcs).
- Supports both loose tube cables and slotted core cables
- Optional splitter tray accommodates 2pcs 1 ¥ 8 splitters and support maximum 16 drop cables
- Suitable for apply in limited space areas such as hand holes
- Fully mechanical design, fiber reinforced plastic
- Recommendation of life span for 15 to 20 years (depends on environment)
- Concept of separate cable entries system
- Laser caution signs provided on cover of the top tray
- 360-deg access permits complete access to all wirework and equipment
Up to maximum 240 fibers (4-ribbon fiber) splicing FTTH distribution networks
- Applicable for both branch cables and drop cables
- Chemical and mechanical resistance for underground, aerial and pedestal installation