Cables of the F-LINK-P series are designed specifically for use in applications based on PROFIBUS, an open fieldbus system. PROFIBUS was developed in the 1980s in Germany, and is one of the most popular types of open fieldbus system in use worldwide.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- Insulation using foamed polyethylene material minimizes losses.
- Double shield construction with aluminum laminated plastic tape and tinned annealed copper wire braid provides excellent noise immunity.
- Sheath of flexible PVC material makes the cable highly flexible and facilitates wiring work.
- Conform to the RoHS directive.