- These radio frequency coaxial cables made of selected materials are fabricated for easy handling and long service life for installation in wireless base stations.
- Foamed polyethylene insulator ensures low losses.
- Low standing wave ratio over a wide band
- The outer conductor, which is composed of two layers of aluminum laminated plastic tape and tinned annealed copper wire braid, provides excellent flexibility and shield screening attenuation.
- High quality, matte-finished PVC is used for the sheath as standard.
- Conform to the RoHS directive.
- General radio applications including amateur radio facilities