Fujikura PANDA fibers have a superior optical property in polarization-maintaining because of the symmetrical accuracy in cross section and the uniform constitution of stress applying parts. Based on Fujikura's fiber technology, PANDA fibers have a universal quality with not only low polarization-crosstalk and low attenuation but also the broad suitability for fusion-splice or optical connector.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- High dimensional accuracy in cross-section and longitudinal uniformity.
- Excellent optical property such as low loss and low polarization crosstalk
- Large selection of products by wavelength, coating and type of usage (Small radius bending, extreme temperature, etc.)
- RoHS compliant
- Pigtail for LD and Modulator and any polarization dependent devices
- 0.98µm and 1.48μm Pump LD stabilizer
- Up to 300degC ambient use
- Spectroscopy analysis
2019. 8 New release : 1550nm bend insensitive PANDA fiber (Bending radius 5mm)