FTTH (Fiber to the Home) is the hottest topic in Today's telecommunication industry. For compact storage in tight space of a building, Fujikura has developed FutureGuide®-SR15E, allowing smaller fiber bending radius compared to the standard G652 fiber without reducing the signal. FutureGuide®-SR15E is suitable for aerial drop cable, indoor cable, patch cord or any FTTx application cable.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- For optical cord and cable for FTTH / LAN / Premises
- Allowable bending radius is 15mm, being half (1/2) in radius & one-fourth (1/4) in size, compared with that of 30mm of conventional SM fiber
- Highly reliable low water peak characteristic
- Good spliceability with conventional SM/LWP Fiber
|Mode Field Diameter at 1310nm||µm||8.6±0.4|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||dB/km||≤0.35|
|Attenuation at Water Peak (1383nm) after Hydrogen Aging||dB/km||≤0.31|
|Attenuation at 1550nm||dB/km||≤0.21|
|Attenuation at 1625nm||dB/km||≤0.23|
|Macrobending||R=15mm, 10 turns at 1550nm||dB||≤0.25|
|R=15mm, 10 turns at 1625nm||dB||≤1.0|
|R=10mm, 1 turn at 1550nm||dB||≤0.75|
|R=10mm, 1 turn at 1625nm||dB||≤1.5|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength||nm||≤1260|
|Chromatic Dispersion (1285-1330nm)||ps/(nm·km)||≤3.5|
|Chromatic Dispersion at 1550nm||ps/(nm·km)||≤18|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||ps/(nm2·km)||≤0.092|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||nm||1300-1324|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion (Free Tension Condition)||ps/√km||≤0.1|
* All the data above are the characteristics of the optical fiber. Please contact us for the specification of optical cords and cables.