Fujikura PANDA fibers have a superior optical property in polarization-maintaining because of the symmetrical accuracy in cross section and the uniform constitution of stress applying parts. Based on Fujikura's fiber technology, PANDA fibers have a universal quality with not only low polarization-crosstalk and low attenuation but also the broad suitability for fusion-splice or optical connector.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- 480nm band (blue-green light) polarization maintaining fiber
- Low loss and low polarization crosstalk
- Pure silica core suitable for high energy light transmission.
- RoHS compliant
- Pigtail for LD and Modulator and any polarization dependent devices
- Sensing Fiber
- Spectroscopy analysis
|Mode field diameter||4.0±0.5µm@480nm|
|Cladding diameter||125±1µm (Major diameter)|
|Minimum bending radius||1% proof : R30mm*
2% proof : R20mm
|Product||Coating structure||Coating diameter|
|SC48-PS-H90D||UV curable acrylate
/Polyester elastomer (Color : Black)
|SC48-PS-U40D||UV curable acrylate||400±15µm|
*1% proof test type is standard. 2% proof test type is available, and code '-H' is added at the end of the product name. (e.g. SM15-PS-U40D-H)