Fujikura's single-mode optical fiber with high temperature resistant acrylate coating protects the optical fiber up to 200°C (short term).
The fiber is applied to harsh environments like Oil & Gas industry. Figure1 shows the results of attenuation variation in 200°C. We obtained not more than 0.01 dB/km variations at both 1310 nm and 1550 nm. Table shows the specification of the fiber.
- Contact us here for inquiries.
- contact us
- Small variations of attenuation: ≤0.01 dB/km (200°C, 7 days / 150°C, 3 months)
- Tensile strength :5.2 GPa(Typical) (150°C, 3 months aged)
- Dynamic fatigue value (nd) : 21(Typical) (150°C, 3 months aged)
- Data transmission in Oil & Gas industries.
Figure 1. Attenuation change in 200°C
Single-mode fiber with high temperature resistant acrylate coating (SR15-9/125-ACL)
|Operating Wavelength||1550 nm|
|Mode Field Diameter||8.6 ± 0.7 µm at 1310 nm|
|9.8 ± 0.7 µm at 1550 nm|
|Core concentricity error||≤0.8 µm|
|Cladding diameter||125.0 ± 2.0 µm|
|Coating diameter||245 ± 10 µm|
|Attenuation||≤0.4 dB/km at 1310 nm|
|≤0.3 dB/km at 1550 nm|
|Fiber cutoff wavelength||≤1290 nm|
|Maximum operating temperature||150 °C|
|Proof level||≥2% (≥200kpsi)|