- Can apply Electroless Nickel Phosphorous plating on an actuator.
- Available various types of VCM Magnet wire
- Copper, Aluminum, or Copper Clad Aluminum Wire
- Heat Resist Bond Coats - Polyurethane or Polyester-imide
Wire diameter and tension to specification
- All assembly and inspection performed in class 10K or less clean room environment.
- Product performance, reliability, and cleanliness requirements to customer specifications assured through use of state-of-the-art analysis equipment.
- Offer highly dependable resonance analysis.
- Actuator with FPC, Bearing insertion assembly is available.
- The Actuator Coil Assembly is the mechanical device in the HDD used for precisely positioning the heads over the disk media for performing the read/write function.
- Typical material construction of main components is machined aluminum and wound copper or aluminum wire.
Actuator Coil Assembly
Actuator Coil Assembly with FPC