- Flexible and highly transparent PET is used as the base material. It can be attached for curved surfaces.
- The sensing part is formed of a mesh with a width of 30 μm, and the transmittance is 80% or more.
- Illumination of designs through light sources is also possible.
- Low resistance compared to sensor using ITO electrode.
- Higher environmental characteristics than sensors using PEDOT/PSS electrodes.
- As a substitute for a mechanical switch, it can be used as a capacitive touch switch such as console box, heater control, car navigation, room lamp, steering wheel.