- Personal Information Protection Policy
- Personal information entered into the inquiry form below will be used only to confirm and respond to inquiries.
We reserve the right to retain inquiry records for a specified period of time for the aforementioned purposes.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party except in cases when:
- we deem it appropriate for inquiries to be answered by business partners such as our contractors, agents, and other member companies of the Fujikura Group;
- complying with laws and regulations that require our company to submit the information; and
- the person providing the personal information has given us consent to disclose this information.
- Response to your inquiry may be made by email, letter, phone or fax.
- Please allow a few days for a response to your inquiry.
- Email inquiries arriving on weekends or holidays (including year-end holidays) will be processed the next business day.
- The following types of inquiries will not be processed or transferred to a specific department or group company:
- Sales promotions, slanderous/abusive content, questionnaires, surveys or donation
- Inquiries regarding information that is not directly related to our company
- Any duplication, inappropriate or secondary use of responses, in part or in their entirety, without the express permission of our company is strictly prohibited under copyright laws.
- When submitting a request or an inquiry, please complete the form below as accurately as possible.
Please understand that we may not respond to requests/inquiries submitted with incomplete/incorrect information or inappropriate content.